Council in conjunction with the State Emergency Services will be monitoring Warren Shire roads, to ensure your safety.
Where roads are indicated as being Closed, this is to all traffic except emergency service vehicles. Warren Shire Council appeals to all drivers planning to travel within the Warren Shire area to assist in preventing damage to the unsealed roads by choosing an alternative route or waiting until drier conditions prevail to travel these roads.
Flagrant and irresponsible disregard for this appeal could lead to prosecution to the full extent of the law.
Live Traffic NSW
Live Traffic NSW provides enhanced traffic information; giving you up-to-the minute news of incidents and conditions that affect your journey, including state roads under the jurisdiction of Transport for NSW.
Visit Live Traffic NSW for live updates, traveller information and personalised alerts for NSW roads.
Road Conditions Report
This page will be updated with local conditions as information becomes available.
|All Unsealed Roads||OPEN||Wednesday, 3rd May 2023 at 8.30 am|
Warren Shire Council wishes to advise the travelling public that all unsealed roads within the Warren Shire Council Area are Open to all vehicles. Should you have any enquiries regarding unsealed roads please don’t hesitate to give Council a call on (02) 68476600. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes.
For road conditions in our neighbouring shires, please follow the links below:
- Coonamble Shire Council - Road Conditions
- Walgett Shire Council - Road Condition Information
- Brewarrina Shire Council - Roads & Traffic
- Bogan Shire Council - Public Notices (search for Road Condition Report)
- Lachlan Shire Council - Road Condition Report
- Narromine Shire Council - Road Conditions
- Gilgandra Shire Council - Media Releases (search for Road Closures)