The Warren War Memorial Swimming pool is open seven days a week from the start of October to end of March each year. The pool season may be lengthened if weather conditions at the time warrant an extension.
The Splash Park is now OPEN!
- Monday – Friday:
- 6am - 8am (for lap swimming)
- 1pm - 7pm (general hours)
- Saturday, Sunday:
- 12noon - 8pm (general hours)
- School Holidays:
- 12noon - 8pm
- * Extend Closing till 8pm during December and January.
Pool Admission Fee
|Under 1 Year of Age|
|School PE and Sport (child)|
|School Carnivals (normal admission)|
|Family Full Season|
|Single Full Season|
|Family Half Season to 31/12/2021|
|Family Half Season from 1/1/2022|
|Single Half Season to 31/12/2021|
|Single Half Season from 1/1/2022|
Pool Contact Details
Warren Memorial Swimming Pool
WARREN NSW 2824
Phone: 02 6847 6675
Conditions of Entry to Pool
- Suitable/proper swimming attire only, to be worn in swimming pool.
- Children under the age of 10 years MUST be accompanied by an adult/supervisor 18 years or over, to gain entry to the Swimming Pool. Those children 10 years of age and over, must provide proof of age documentation (ie Birth Certificate or extract), prior to being granted entry. There is a limit of 5 children (under the age of 10), that can be accompanied by a single adult to the Pool. Pool Management Staff may refuse entry of children on these grounds.
- The Warren Memorial Swimming Pool is a non-smoking facility.
- Closure may occur subject to weather, maintenance and low patronage.