15 January 2020
Warren Shire Council has obtained funding via the NSW Government's Regional School Holiday Activities Fund.
Events that will be held during the Summer Holidays utilising this funding and coordinated in partnership with the Warren Youth Foundation are:
- 23/1 - From 11am - Pool party at Warren Swimming Pool. Free entry and BBQ provided. Children under 12 years of age require adult supervision to attend this event*.
- 26/1 - From 12 noon - Inflatable at the Warren Swimming Pool. Free pool entry and gold coin donation to use the inflatable. BBQ available for gold coin donation. Funds raised to go towards the landscaping of the Warren Skate Park.
- 30/1 - 7pm - Movie night at the Warren Sporting and Cultural Centre. 'Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle' will be shown. BBQ, drinks and snacks will be available for purchase and funds raised will go towards the landscaping of the Warren Skate Park. (Event coordinated by the Warren Youth Foundation.)
- 8/2 - Opening of the Warren Skate Park. Including Skate Demo and Workshop at the Warren Skate Park. Spots are limited for workshops. Register by going to https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/warren-skatepark-opening-tickets-91271777343 and for more information go to https://www.totemskateboarding.com/event-calender/8-2-2020-warren-skatepark-opening
*For events held at the Warren Swimming Pool, the Conditions of Entry apply -
Conditions of Entry to Pool:
- Suitable/proper swimming attire only, to be worn in swimming pool.
- Children under the age of 10 years MUST be accompanied by an adult/supervisor 18 years or over, to gain entry to the Swimming Pool. Those children 10 years of age and over, must provide proof of age documentation (ie Birth Certificate or extract), prior to being granted entry. There is a limit of 5 children (under the age of 10), that can be accompanied by a single adult to the Pool. Pool Management Staff may refuse entry of children on these grounds.
- The Warren Memorial Swimming Pool is a non-smoking facility.
- Closure may occur subject to weather, maintenance and low patronage.