Current COVID-19 restrictions for Warren Shire
28 June 2021
With the recent COVID-19 restrictions announced by the NSW Government applying to Greater Sydney (including Central Coast, Blue Mountains and Wollongong/Shellharbour LGA’s) and lesser restrictions that apply for regional NSW.
Residents and visitors to Warren Shire are advised the following restrictions are now in place:
- Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
- Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship will not be allowed;
- Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs;
- Dancing will be allowed at weddings, but only for the wedding party (no more than 20 people);
- Dance and gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals; and
- Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50% seated capacity.
If you have been in the Greater Sydney area on or since 21 June please have a COVID-19 test and follow the Stay at Home Orders in place for Greater Sydney.
The updated public health orders can be found at health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/public-health-orders.aspx#Regional-areas